I would like to inform you about a new business model from Alfred Berkshire:
What is an Alfred Berkshire Academic Hub?
Alfred Berkshire Academic Hubs are academic centers that are included in diploma and certificate programs such as:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Texas Tech University American High School Diploma (TTU AHS)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Curriculum Association (ICA)
represented by Alfred Berkshire in Turkey and use products and platforms such as
Scholastic • Global Ties • Britannica School • World Book • IPT Test Online
• Aptis Test of English • Global High School • Disney Education
of which Alfred Berkshire is the distributor or manufacturer, to implement these programs, and are located within the campuses of our schools that we cooperate with.
With these academic centers, educational services such as
- Canada ESL Curriculum and International Certified English Preparatory Courses
- Themed and Certified English Art & STEM Workshops
- On-Campus Summer Schools
- Preparation and Support Courses for Exams and Programs such as IELTS, AP, OSSD, IB & SAT
- Consultancy for University Placement Abroad
- IELTS, SAT and AP Exam Organization
- Travel Abroad Organization
- Organization of Summer and Winter Camps Abroad
- High School Student Exchange Programs Organization in Canada and the USA
will be provided not only to the students at these schools, but also to all kindergarten, primary, secondary and high school students of preferably public schools and optionally private schools serving in the city where the school is located.
- These academic centers will be located at most 4 in metropolitan cities, at most 2 in other cities, and at most 1 in big districts.
- There will be at least 10 km distance between academic centers in the same city.
- Academic centers will not only provide reputation and financial benefits to the schools they are in, but also create income opportunities for teachers and other support personnel who will work in the centers in addition to their standard salaries.
- Since the programs will be held after school hours and on weekends, schools with academic centers will act as educational centers that live 7 days a week.
- The schools with academic centers will take part in all international organizations in which Alfred Berkshire is involved and benefit from all the opportunities of these organizations.
- The schools where the academic centers are located will serve as a ‘Mentor School – Consultant School’ if there is a request from other public and private schools in their region to participate in Alfred Berkshire programs.
- All teachers who will work in academic centers will be involved in international education programs and will have certificates proving that they can teach all over the world, free of charge.
- IELTS and SAT exams will be held in academic centers, open to the public.